Get complete control over the design of your WordPress site in a matter of minutes. Go from draft to website in less time than ever before.
Simply Pure provides you the best health nutrition rich products which will promote healthy living, these are made or extracted naturally with a 0% additive rule, and we deliver what we promise. Transparency is important for us and we try to showcase our products in its original state/form through illustrations, videography & photography presentation of each of our product.
Facebook Page: Simplypure.pk
We are registered in Pakistan under company name SIMPLY PURE Pvt LTD and with our registered office at Chenab Market, Susan Road, Madina Town, Faisalabad.
Our main trading address is: Bldg 5, Street #1, Block X, Madina Town, Faisalabad
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Our products are delivered in its original packaging with lid seal, measuring instrument, leaflet, safety stickers. These are in original & fresh condition from our company’s facility. Our product’s come with the instruction ‘Do not use if the seal is broken or tempered with’.
Cookies & Monitoring
Right To Cancel
Monitoring is important for your consumers to understand what information you are collecting from visits. It is important that you stress the reasons why you are monitoring this traffic. Remember to mention any 3rd party services you are using that may collect cookies also, such as Google Analytics.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
All customers have the right to cancel their orders under The Distance Selling Regulations which gives consumers extra protection when buying online. Specific legislation here that applies is regulation of The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of 12 hours, beginning on the hour after you place your order.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 7 days of your cancellation.
Disclosure Of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data:
- To other companies within our group.
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site www.simplypure.pk We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These are the terms & conditions; you should also read the Payment policy, returns & exchanges, How to order and FAQ for further clarification you could simply call us at +923066000096 or an email to email@example.com